Let’s get very specific for this:
- Loving your job is not easy.
- Getting paid is not the only solution.
- Bugs can encounter anytime anywhere.
- College studies hardly matter.
- Listen to your Managers when required.
- Testers are biggest enemies but best people who will make you learn.
- Client will be rarely satisfied.
- What it feels working on slow system/ low-speed internet. The pain is more than breakups 😛 ( Kidding but yes).
- What mediocre life means.. 🙂
- You always have to study to grow.
- Many ideals will come & go.
- Experience: via this only you will learn the most of things.
- What it meant to be into office culture- required as you had poped-up from college days.
- Losing a FIT body for like 45% people.
- Open to the world of limitless opportunities.
After all, this world is super awesome and super cruel in its own ways. So just calm down and see what comes & go.
Learn relevant things rather than learning everything which comes your way- This is my personal experience.